– Hydrology and Society: River networks as ecological corridors for species, populations and pathogens of water-born disease (INVITED)
– To store or to drain – to loss or to gain? Economic evaluation of water storage role of wetlands as an element of the stakeholder dialogue in adaptive management in protected areas
Grygoruk, M., Biereżnoj-Bazille, U., Mirosław-Świątek, D., Grygoruk, A.
– Modelling Imbalanced Economy Recovery in Post-disaster using Input-Output Analysis
Guan, D., Li, J.
– Science-Policy Interactions in Participative Drought Planning and Management in Jucar River Basin, Spain
Andreu, J., Ferrer-Polo, J., Pérez, M.A., Solera, A., Paredes, J.
– Risk governance of water-related hazards: a combination of top- down and bottom-up approaches (INVITED)
Campostrini, P., Trevisan, P.
– Use of Prospect Theory to assess the implications of probabilistic and deterministic flood maps in planning decisions
Alfonso, L., Di Baldassarre, G.
– Hydrologic risk in agriculture: probabilistic description of yields under unpredictable rainfall
Vico, G., Porporato, A.
– Analyzing water metabolism in Socio-Ecological Systems: A Multi-Scale Integrated Approach
Madrid, C., Cabello, V., Giampietro, M.
– Floods and Society: Who Shapes Whom?
Di Baldassarre, G., Kemerink, J., Brandimarte, L.